Call for Papers
Paper Submission GuidelinesMaximum length of the paper is 5 pages, IEEE double column format and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Guidelines Template - Click here
Publication Details:Peer reviewed papers will be published in IEEE Explorer.
All accepted and presented papers will be published in Tata McGraw-Hill Journal.
The proceedings of ICSIPCA-2017 will be published by Tata Mcgraw Hill publishers and hardcopy of the proceedings will be provided to all the registered authors.
All papers will be available in Grenze Digital Library which the authors can view and download.
Extended version of presented Papers will be published in Grenze International Journal of Engineering & Technology (GIJET) with ISSN: 2395-5295 (online), ISSN: 2395-5287 (Print) and will be Indexed in SCOPUS, CROSSREF or other indexing Services.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to.
- Multimedia Signal Processing
- Virtual Reality and 3-D imaging
- Smart Sensors / MEMS
- Digital Signal Processing
- Biomedical Image Processing
- Adaptive Signal Processing
- Multirate Signal Processing
- Speech Signal Processing
- Optical Communication
- Statistical Signal Processing
- Satellite Communication
- Automation & its applications
- Underwater Communication
- Robotics, ANN & Fuzzy Systems
- Ad-hoc Wireless Network
- Communication & Networking
- Cognitive Radio and Networks
- Source Coding Algorithms